Hey Kids! It's Almost Time!

Comments

What in the world was THAT?!!! 1.) It was some sort of whack subliminal message delivery system. OR 2.) Something evil meant to induce migraines in all that view it.?


Wherever do you find that crazy stuff? I had to look away from the screen only viewing it in my peripheral vision just in case something hideous was going to jump out and scare me at the end. But it never came....ha! My head does hurt though.
The Gill-Man said…
Ha! Well, it IS a sort of subliminal delivery system! It's from the flick Halloween III: Season of the Witch, and it's a fairly major plot point in the film.

This is the Halloween film that SHOULDN'T have been called Halloween at all, as it has no attachment to any of the other films in the series. It's a fun film on its own though.
Guillaume said…
I haven't seen Halloween III, I don't miss it one bit. But that was funny.

Popular Posts