Let the Trick 'r Treating begin!



At long last, WB will FINALLY release the film Trick 'r Treat on DVD & Blu-Ray today! Yeah, it blows goats that they didn't give it a theatrical release (considering that it's the best reviewed horror film in 30 years), but at least we'll FINALLY get to see this flick.



I've previously blogged about the ridiculous struggle to get this film released, and the incredibly insipid way that Warner Bros. has handled this flick, so I won't go into all of that here. I'm Just happy to know that we get to see this little gem. I know I'll be having a viewing party for like-minded individuals this weekend!

Comments

Guillaume said…
I really want to see this film. I hope I can find it here.
Okay...I typed on the second blog first, but let me know where I can find this at. I MUST OWN THIS ASAP! I have wanted to see this ever since you reported on it. Cannot wait! :o)

Popular Posts